Studies

Just some extra studies that I find worth publishing.
Lack of updates is due to the fact that I am currently researching and practicing hard surface techinuqes. I will post some progress on that matter ASAP. Just need to go over a few things before I can achieve the end result I want.






As a side note I might be buying some medically correct artists busts for a better understanding of anatomy, tho they are SO expensive, and to make things worse, shipping costs another bunch !

These are so important for character sculpting and painting that I think eating less in January might be worth it ...

Not yet sure but I am fully aware that one way of  making sure that my work fits industry standards is through good reference and good understanding of anatomical features. I`ll be hungry soon ...

Comments

ArtStation Gallery Link

ArtStation Gallery Link
Click banner for ArtStation Portfolio