Pirate Girl - The Shadowed Crow - Zbrush Sculpt

Oh wow , it`s been so long since I bogged.
Times have been hectic, moved from the UK back to Romania thinking I`ll have to stay there for a while, then I got flown back to an interview, took the job and moved back again to the UK.

I`m currently, proudly working for Sony London Studios, so my spare time has gone down quite a bit.
With this in mind, I have still managed to complete a recent character I did for a few friends back at Hertfordshire University.

The project is called The Shadowed Crow and it`s a real-time animation/game trailer rendered in Cryengine.

I will post up about it and more info in the days to come.

For now I wanted to say Hi, to post some sculpts and revive my blog.

Thanks for reading whoever you lovely people are !








Comments

ArtStation Gallery Link

ArtStation Gallery Link
Click banner for ArtStation Portfolio