Back to the basics ! August - September 2017

And I`m back to the basics, started doing life drawing again, but properly this time :D 
So time to art dump :D 

Had a company sponsored training week with Scott Eaton on the anatomy of the human body recently, and I realized the huge gaps I had in my anatomical knowledge.

So with this in mind I decided to focus on anatomy for the next months and grow my general understanding of the figure (form/rhythm/proportion) and then move to muscles and more structured learning.

I plan to update this album with all the studies I do from now on till I`m decent at it :)) I will be doing a Crimson Daggers thread as well on the forums as I miss that vibe :D 

August - September 2017 drop !























Comments

ArtStation Gallery Link

ArtStation Gallery Link
Click banner for ArtStation Portfolio