Fresh Town Get Down @ Scartz Timisoara

Even though I`ve been slacking lately as far as blogging goes I have been doing quite a lot of stuff which I'll upload in the future days.
I still haven't received a final date for my interview but some guys I know in the UK have already been scheduled so I`m guessing that international students are left for later dates.

As for the pictures, shot a week ago in Scartz, a local pub/bar here in Timisoara hosted by a close friend of mine, Dj Raffu spinning for the Fresh Town Get Down initiative. As a short review the place is quite small but friendly, with awesome decorations, cheap drinks, mad music and an awesome all-around vibe. Definitely worth checking out.

Short side note: I've taken these using a Canon 50mm 1.8 lens and a Speedlite 430ex2 flash. Sorry for the grain but my Canon 450D isn't really a big fan of dark places/high iso settings.

Enough bla-bla-ing !
Enjoy the pictures, stay tuned for updates and thanks loads for visiting and supporting !
Vick

Comments

ArtStation Gallery Link

ArtStation Gallery Link
Click banner for ArtStation Portfolio