Oh shit ...
It`s been close to a year since I last blogged ... though I doubt people actually read my blog since I never post any useful information :))

Regardless, I need to get back into the habit of posting my personal work more often which is what this blog post is really about - me getting back to doing shit that actually makes me happy :)

So for now , I need to retroactively art dump some of the previous projects I finished and slowly but surely get up to date with recent events, at which point I might start doing some tutorials and write a bit more about what I`m up too, if someone for some reason is mildly interested.

For now, a character completed a year ago for my friends Uni projects, called The Shadowed Crow , produced at the University of Hertfordshire, UK .

Made with Autodesk Maya, Zbrush and Photoshop, rendered real-time in Marmoset 2.

Video link here: https://vimeo.com/97011720









Comments

ArtStation Gallery Link

ArtStation Gallery Link
Click banner for ArtStation Portfolio