Some more hard surface zbrush sculpting practice

Hello again :D

This droid is an older work of mine, felt like it might still be worth putting it up online

Made as an exercise for fun, no particular outcome in mind, just to practice. I believe it was done during lunch breaks a while back ago.
I seem to have a growing passion for hard surface design but my obsession for production art keeps getting in the way of my doing more quick exercises for fun :D

Regardless, soon enough I`ll overcome that crutch of mine as well .
Finally, here`s a keyshot render of the Halo helmet from before. Really liked the "clay" look of  it so why not :D

Thanks for checking out my work, I really appreciate it.

Best,
Vick.



Comments

ArtStation Gallery Link

ArtStation Gallery Link
Click banner for ArtStation Portfolio